Stir-Fry Curry Sauce from Thailand
- The sauce does not contain any preservative.
- Halal certified by the Central Islamic Council of Thailand.
- This Stir-Fry Curry Sauce is a quick and convenient way of cooking stir-fry Thai curry chicken, vegetables, fish, seafood or any other meat.
You can use this curry sauce to cook meat, vegetables, fish or other seafood.
Crab stir fry with curry sauce recipe is provided on the packet. Here we provide a simple basic recipe for chicken stir fry.
Thai Stir-Fry Curry Chicken
To cook Thai stir fry curry chicken, you can use this recipe:
- Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a pan until medium hot. Then add the contents of this packet. Stir well
- Then add 200 grams of the sliced chicken meat. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
- Lastly, add 2 tablespoons water (30 ml) and 100 grams of the string bean or any other vegetable of your like. Continue to stir-fry until done.
- Cooking Style: Thai Cuisine
- Brand: Lobo
Palm oil, Onion, Spices (Coriander, Ginger, Cumin), Mustard, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Non-dairy Creamer, Garlic, Sugar, Potato Granules, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Wheat, Soybean), Fish Sauce (Anchovy Fish, Salt, Sugar), Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5-ribonucleotide), Stabilizer (Xanthan Gum), Acidity regulator (Malic Acid).
Allergen Information: Contains mustard, wheat, soybean, milk, and fish.
- Product Origin: Thailand.
Fulfillment: Shipped from Melaka, Malaysia. [More info]
- Best Before 03 December 2020