This particular model of Tati Boduch handbag is very convenient for daily use. Tati Boduch handbags stand out from others due to its original design, ergonomic shape, elegant feminine look, artistic outlines on knitted fabric and warm rich color palette.
With the usage of knitted fabric, bags are soft and delicate to the touch and the combination with the generous leather gives them a luxurious yet subtle look.
- Outstanding quality
- Natural leather of yellow and red colors
- Italian genuine bovine leather with lightly buffed natural grain - Mastrotto Tannery, a world leader in leather production (Collections: PRESCOT: 030 Ciquita and NEW YORK COLORS: 017 Lollipop)
- Decoration - artistic knitwear fabric trim.
- Knitted fabric: Italian yarn (50% merino wool, 50% acrylic low pilling) from Filivivi (the Italian world yarn market leader )
- Fabric trim is impregnated to increase resistance to dirt
- Outside - two longitudinal pockets: one closing with a zipper and another with a magnet.
- Inside - two handhelds zippered pockets
- Inside lining – soft genuine leather
- Zippers - metal, high-end - by YKK (world leader, extremely stringent quality control)
- Limited series
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length: 32 cm (12.6 in) Width: 12 cm (4.7 in) Height: 21.5 cm (8.5 in)
- Weight: 800g (28.2oz)
- Box: 41cmx31cmx16cm
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty (proof of purchase required) by manufacturer
- Made in the UK
- Opinions and reviews: "Top quality leather","This was great purchase","Beautifully packed","Love it!","Very cool!" "Perfect one!","Brilliant"
Item Fit / Dimensions: Length: 32 cm (12.6 in) Width: 12 cm (4.7 in) Height: 21.5 cm (8.5 in)
Made In: United Kingdom
Shipped From: This product ships from the warehouse located in Poland and may take 1-6 weeks to deliver. Customs in your country may (or may not) impose some charges (in most cases, none).